The merits of an active lifestyle are boundless; increase energy, increased focus, reduced risk of chronic disease, social opportunities, enhanced emotional and mental well-being, and independence as we age. Many people want to be more active, but feel like they don’t have enough time, money, or know how. Even more people take up, and abandon a routine several times before they find what works for them. This seminar covers the precursors of maintaining an active life; what is it that separates “active people” from those of us that keep “falling off the wagon”, Strategies to incorporate activity into everyday, and continue to do so, and identifying and overcoming barriers.
Your group receives the following with the purchase of your Physical Activity seminar;
- Preliminary physical activity knowledge assessment to determine current knowledge and level of activity of participants.
- Custom prepared presentation on current activity recommendations, based on your groups current level of knowledge.
- Strategies to incorporate activity into your life for good.
- Lunch delivered to your site (please inform us of any food allergies or preferences ahead of time).
- Q and A following the seminar with Certified Health Education Specialist and Certified Personal Trainer.
- Post test evaluation to assess learning.