A balance diet, including a positive relationship with food, is a cornerstone to a fulfilled healthy life. Fueling our bodies with what they want and need helps us lead a fulfilled life. The Nutrition 102 seminar is a great course for groups that have basic nutritional knowledge, but are looking to recharge their motivation for healthy food choices, and dive a bit deeper in dietary recommendations. Participants will learn the importance of vitamins, minerals, how much is needed, common nutrient deficiencies and healthy sources of vitamins and minerals.
Your group receives the following with the purchase of your Nutrition 102 seminar;
- Preliminary nutrition knowledge assessment to determine current knowledge of participants.
- Custom prepared presentation on current dietary recommendations, based on your groups current level of nutritional knowledge.
- Lunch delivered to your site (please inform us of any food allergies or preferences ahead of time).
- Q and A following the seminar with Certified Health Education Specialist.
- Post test evaluation to assess learning.
Check out our other Nutrition Seminars
To learn more about this seminar, or how you can help your team improve their nutritional habits, reach out to us.