A balance diet, including a positive relationship with food, is a cornerstone to a fulfilled healthy life. The Nutrition 101 seminar is a great starting point for those interested in facilitating change in eating behaviors. Participants will learn what the macronutrients are, why each of them is important, how to determine how much of each is needed, and common healthy sources of each.
Your group receives the following with the purchase of your Nutrition 101 seminar;
- Preliminary nutrition knowledge assessment to determine current knowledge of participants.
- Custom prepared presentation on current dietary recommendations, based on your groups current level of nutritional knowledge.
- Lunch delivered to your site (please inform us of any food allergies or preferences ahead of time).
- Q and A following the seminar with Certified Health Education Specialist.
- Post test evaluation to assess learning.